Tuesday 25 February 2014

Love - Memories - Letting Go

No love stories do have a perfect ending, not even a perfect road, it's always just a perfect start..


Just like our love and our story, every couple does face ups and downs in their own love stories. Sometimes they become strong, sometimes they get weak and feel like there is absolutely nothing left in the world to live for. And then just as when those moment come, there comes the thoughts of your family, the people who needs you, the people for whom you need to live for and once when you restart your life, your love takes over you all over again.



I wish, I had never met you..

Then there would be no need to impress you, No need to want you, No need for loving you, No need for crying over you, No need for heartbreaks, No need for pain or tears, No need for forgotten promises, No need for rejected hugs, No need for crying myself to sleep, No need to hear those sad song to weep each tears out of my eyes, No need for acting like you care, No need to convince myself that you love me & Absolutely no need to wait for someone who is not going to come.


But I met you..

And now there is every need for all those statement mentioned above. And every time I need you, I feel a little more weak, little more lost, little more vulnerable and yet a little more of me.


Sometimes I keep on thinking in my mind, if I was supposed to meet you since ever, then why all those bad love times and stories came in my life and if they did come, then why at last you had to come in to my life, with actually no intention of staying around. Well, yes I know many more things about you me and our life now and sometimes it is so hard to accept all those facts. Sometimes I keep on cheating myself with false hopes and dream of perfect ending and at times I feel like I want to come out of all these outburst of feelings and just move on towards life without even thinking that what could be like being with you even at times.



Every evening, every night and every morning I try to keep myself busy with the things I do, but then every time I get a little pause, you enter my mind, I start thinking of you. Sometimes I console myself, that at some point of time you have to realize, that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. And after all loving is letting a person go... loving is when you just want the best for that person you love, even if it includes you or not. True love is about sacrifices, true love is about giving up, even if it means the end of your life, coz when you love someone so truly, you can just wish for their happiness, their better life and better future.



Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on but by letting go. And at times I keep on telling my heart to be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what God has decided for your destiny. God says, everyone deserves someone, someone strong enough to let you go on the way to your better future.



Since the day when I started understanding the meaning of quotes, since when I was just 14 I was in love with a quote 'If you love someone, set him free, if he comes back, he is yours, if he doesn't he never was'. But I never understood in this 16 years time that how hard it can actually be to set someone free, whom you truly love, whom you hold close to your heart and who is a precious possession of yours. But then I tell myself those things, that I have been telling whole my life to my friends and to those who asked my advice. I remember those words and repeat it to myself 'Letting go, even if it hurts, doesn't mean you have to let go of everything. You just have to let go of the person and your feelings for him but the memories will always be there whether it is a good or bad. Because every time you remember those memories, it will always put a smile in your heart. And be glad that once in your life this person made you happy and put colors in your life even if it was just for a while.'



Letting go, gives you pain.. But pain is a part of life. Sometimes it's a big part and sometimes it isn't but either way. It's a part of that big puzzle, the deep music, the great game. Pain does two things: it teaches you and tells you that you are alive. Then it passes away and leaves you changed, it leaves you wiser, sometimes. Sometimes it leaves you stronger. Either way, pain leaves it's mark and everything important that will ever happen to you in life is going to involve it in one degree or another. Love, Letting Go & Pain all are very important part of life and it makes what you will be tomorrow. Loving someone deeply, then letting him go peacefully on his way, And feeling the heartbreaking pain quietly and crying those precious tears for the love of your life, makes you human and also sometimes more then human. It surely give you unending pain, but still it will give you a great dignity and contentment in your heart. If you don't love someone truly, or don't let your love go and face the pain, then you will still see your part of destiny with all the grudges and hold of it in your heart, which will make you cruel, which will not let you be happy in your happiness also, being free also you would never be free and being happy also you will never be happy. You will become an unwanted human in your future.



Intelligent people say that to be a pure gold, you must have to face the heat of the fire, go thru the pain and trouble and come out as a valuable piece.



Love isn't perfect, it isn't a fairy tale or a story book and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. But when one person stops trying and wants to move ahead, it is no point for another one to keep holding it, just give the freedom to the love in your heart and release it with all the peace. To truly love is to have the courage to walk away and let the other person who wishes to be free, go.. no matter how much it hurts.



Usually, I believe that God has never refused me a thing I heartily wished for. But I don't want to wish for you, I don't want to wish for something that is hard for you or something which would not come exactly from your heart. So finally before letting you go, I wished for a trip with you, few hours, few moments, few memories, which I can treasure in my heart and live for. A destination, where I could leave you in the form of my love and put it in a hand that is safe, not according to my beliefs but yours. Yes, it was our last trip and I left my love in the hands of the Khwaja Garib Nawaz, whom you believe with all your heart and who I thinks knows what is best for you. I gave all my love in his foot steps, if he will give you back to me someday, I would consider myself lucky, if not I accept my destiny with a peace in my mind. Of course few tears did role down and few more are still to come, rolling from my eyes. But not a single word of wish or want, not a single feeling of having you in my life, not a single try, I would live my life on a way which is far away from you and still keep you in my heart, will cherish your memories and wait for the decision of The Great Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti 'Garib Nawaz'. And only the last pray from my mouth, may you get all what you want and may you achieve the carrier in your life that you have wished for. With this I also heartily want you to take care of your family, your parents, your community, your elders and also those they are younger to you and look over to you for the guidance. May you be the example for all, may all your loved ones feel proud on you, including me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment